WHO WE ARE
Squire is a booking and payment platform that connects people with great barbers nationwide. Squire makes it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
Squire is also the premier management platform for barbershops. Using Squire, barbers are able to engage their customers, process bookings and payments and better market their business through Squire"s 'barbershop discovery' capabilities. Fully integrated with a point of sale, inventory management and payroll systems, Squire is a one-stop solution for barbershop owners to efficiently operate their business.
With headquarters in New York and a presence in major cities in the United States and Canada, Squire has quickly become a market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry nationwide.
Reid Christian, an investor at Charles River Ventures (CRV) who led the Series B, said that he knew Squire would be a success when he experienced the product at Rust Belt Barbering in Buffalo, New York. Christian compared Squire to a 'Venmo-like experience' with transactions. He estimates billions of dollars in men"s grooming spend.
When shops broadly reopen, Squire is in a good, timely spot to be adopted by the masses. For the co-founders, the incoming wave of interest was affirmed a long time ago. For more information, please visit getsquire.com or download the Squire iOS app from the App Store.
SQUIRE's creative team is seeking an experienced full time graphic designer to create and produce visual graphics for content, product, and promotional materials to be placed on various social and digital media platforms as well as our media site, ULTRA NYC.
Creative Director and the Content Coordinator
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a visual voice across all materials including graphic concepts, story boards, etc.
- Collaborate with teams on brand, email marketing and social content strategy.
- Assist with maintaining and growing a social presence by creating images and video templates on social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Maintain a library and keep organization structure of all imagery and other marketing assets.
- The duties and responsibilities outlined above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time based on business needs.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1year+ of working experience as a Graphic Designer.
- A portfolio of creative work, demonstrating design styles and strong typography for content-based graphics
- Understanding of major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) as well as smaller and emerging platforms
- Strong knowledge of graphic design, branding, and Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator software programs required
- Eager to pitch creative ideas and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects and creative deadlines.
Squire provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.