We believe software should work for you. Yet, product development software has remained unchanged for the past 20 years; it"s difficult to use, requires heavy configuration and takes engineering time away from true, productive work.
At Tara, we"re designing simple yet powerful software to solve complex problems around product delivery. We've built a smart platform that's helping thousands of engineers and teams deliver on planned releases, with improved predictability.
We're a founding team of seasoned engineers and product folks, building for innovators. We're passionate about enabling engineers and builders that create the platforms the world uses, everyday. Our investors include YCombinator, Acrew and Slack Fund.
If you have an innate curiosity around software teams with a desire to solve their problems, we would love to hear from you.
Your role at Tara
- Own analytical tooling that guides the product roadmap
- Research and develop quantitative analysis and ad-hoc reports to derive meaning from raw data on user behaviors and product usage
- Write queries to transform data sources into meaningful, accessible predictive models
- Communicate your analysis results with management teams to drive product feature development
- Collaborate with engineering to document, design, and implement data models
- Monitor, maintain, and enhance existing data structures and model architecture to ensure reliability and data integrity
- Collaborate with both engineering and product on data initiatives and help derive outcomes and milestones
- Education in engineering or other quantitative disciplines such as statistics
- 2+ years of industry experience in an analytics or product data science role in a technology company. Experience with developer applications is a plus
- Proficiency in querying and manipulating raw datasets for analysis
- Demonstrated experience with tools for manipulating large datasets
- Experience with Python/SQL, statistical libraries, and computing frameworks
- Attention to detail with the need to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Self-directed, independent and has experience owning initiatives end-to-end
- Experience with Big Query and Google Cloud Platform Data tools
What we offer
- We are a fully- remote organization with a strong distributed experience, where productivity is valued over the number of hours worked
- 100% coverage of healthcare premiums with medical and dental plans
- 401(k) plan
- Stock options
- Regular virtual happy hours and team bonding activities
***Must be able to work US hours (Pacific Standard Time)***