We believe software should work for you. Yet, product development software has remained unchanged for the past 20 years; it"s difficult to use, requires heavy configuration and takes engineering time away from true, productive work.
At Tara, we"re designing simple yet powerful software to solve complex problems around product delivery. We've built a smart platform that's helping thousands of engineers and teams deliver on planned releases, with improved predictability.
We're a founding team of seasoned engineers and product folks, building for innovators. We're passionate about enabling engineers and builders that create the platforms the world uses, everyday. Our investors include YCombinator, Acrew and Slack Fund.
If you have an innate curiosity around software teams with a desire to solve their problems, we would love to hear from you.
Your role at Tara
- Own the growth function as it relates to product activation for our customers and teams; lead metrics related to business and product success
- Lead the development of a robust framework for user onboarding, activation and retention
- Identify growth opportunities within the product and spec relevant features; build A/B testing frameworks for fast product iteration
- Through continual product/market evaluation and testing, collaborate with data science to uncover key business insights and methods to drive new product features
- Build strong relationships with existing customers and leverage them to map the customer journey; unlock new acquisition and retention opportunity
- Define API/partnership strategies and success metrics while developing, deepening and partnering relationships.
- A minimum of 3 years working as a product manager OR in a growth function with ownership of metrics. Preference will be given to candidates who have developed products catered to engineering teams or have a strong understanding of agile development and productivity.
- Innate sense of curiosity around user behavior, and
- Be able to articulate Tara.AI"s vision (view of the world) and how our product adds value to users
- Demonstrated ability to push projects over the finish line with excellent planning and persistent execution
- Demonstrated experience in competitive analysis, customer analysis, product pricing and development
- Passionate about user-experience and strong desire to understand customer needs, behaviors and usage patterns
What we offer
- We are a fully- remote organization with a strong distributed experience, where productivity is valued over the number of hours worked
- 100% coverage of healthcare premiums with medical and dental plans
- 401(k) plan
- Stock options
- Regular virtual happy hours and team bonding activities
***Must be able to work US hours (Pacific Standard Time)***