At HiOperator, our employees are our most important asset! Excellent customer service is embraced by everyone - from our engineers to our CEO. We are building a team of tech-savvy individuals who are passionate about customer service and willing to work hard to solve problems.
Who are we?
HiOperator is a next-gen customer service platform, combining integrations, AI, and awesome people. We don"t actually call our team Customer Success Representatives-- we are Customer Happiness Engineers. Why? Because we strategically engineer excellent customer service which creates customer happiness.
We are located in downtown Buffalo and looking for motivated people to be part of a small, rapidly growing team. You'll get to use cutting-edge software, learn how a bunch of different companies do customer service and have some fun while doing so! We don't care about which degree you have--or if you even have a degree. To us, the ability to hustle and persevere outweighs any degree that you may have (even if it's from an Ivy league).
What we offer!
- Competitive pay!
- Monthly commuter benefit to help pay for parking or transit!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- No NY State income taxes!! After 6 months, we offer the ability to take part in the Startup-NY program to be exempt from NYS income tax.
- Generous time off!
- Multiple schedule options
- Opportunity for growth at a rapidly growing startup
What you"ll do:
- Accountable for analyzing and responding to disputed information recorded by client members with their associated credit reporting agency
- Accurately and efficiently conduct a review of disputed information and respond within the eOscar system with an approved procedure
- Communicate outcome of review and provide additional information to the member
- Proficiently navigate tools required to verify all account, personal, and relevant reporting information to respond to disputes within a timely manner
- Escalate accounts to the appropriate channel for Fraud review or guidance as needed
- Proactively report/track discrepancies to share with the Lead and client
- Learn and implement new and updated review parameters and client policies
- Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Dependable - Will show up ready to roll every day with a positive attitude and creative mindset.
- Tech Savvy - You should be the sort of person who can do some initial troubleshooting on your own, be comfortable reinstalling Slack and 1Password for example. You should be able to type 50+ wpm.
- Self Starter - We"re a small startup and things can be ambiguous and chaotic at times. You"ll take the initiative to be strategic and understand the importance of interaction while having an awesome attitude and the ability to hustle
- Accountability - you take responsibility for your actions
- Collaborative - We work together, learn together, and grow together
- Quick Learner - You will be covering customer service for various different clients, which requires an ability to learn things quickly and adapt to changing policies and procedures
- Willingness to be flexible - You cover for someone, they cover for you, in all things
More about you:
- Comfort using Google Suite of Products
- Experience using customer service software is a plus: i.e. ZenDesk, FreshDesk, Shopify, Magento
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy, and a sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- 6+ Months in Customer Support Role
- Weekend and Evening availability is a must
- Phone experience a plus
Visit us to learn more: www.hioperator.com
This is not a remote position - Buffalo, NY only please :)
Job offers are contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by New York State law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
HiOperator is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by New York State law.